Playing with pictures

I've taken a LOT of pictures of Caroline since she was born; I'm sad to say though that I have missed 24 days! I had such great plans for really cute daily and weekly pictures, but with Caroline's rough start not all of the pictures are cute... and some days I just couldn't bare to take any. But from here on out I will not miss another day! I've been slowly working on sorting through all kinds of baby stuff: gifts, thank you cards (that still need to be written - yikes!), clothes, medical records, bills, the baby book, and pictures. I've almost got everything organized so that I can start feeling a little more together. Here is a little sneak peek at my picture progress.
Clockwise: Birth, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months
Today Caroline and I had a pediatrician visit to check her weight (7 pounds, 4 ounces) and we were super surprised and excited to see the school nurse from Brighton! Carol got a job at Newport Pediatrics; it will be fun to see her when we come in for our visits.

Tomorrow we head to Boston for 2-days of follow-up appointments at Children's. Tyler decided to take off and come with me because the more I thought about it the more I realized I can't go alone and keep my sanity - especially with the pre-Thanksgiving traffic leaving Boston on Wednesday afternoon. I hope that surgery will sign-off on Caroline and that we only have one more visit with neurology after this one. It will be fun to take Caroline back up to the NICU to visit with our old nurses.

Comments

  1. I am sure that heading out of Boston will be a little nutty on Wed. afternoon...hopefully it will be better once you get past the 495 exit.
    xox
    Happy Thanksgiving to your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip to Boston and back! So glad Tyler is going with you and Caroline. 2 heads are better than one, when it comes to hearing what the docs have to say!! Interesting to hear of another school nurse moving on to a pediatric office. Nice to hear that you have a little time at home to organize your life! Love all the photos of Caroline! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Love Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 7 lbs plus! She sure is growing!

    Hope your appointment goes well in Boston!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Love, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Dan, and Great Grammie Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo montage - Caroline looks happier and happier in each picture! Glad that you can all go to Boston as a family! :) Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe trip and Happy Thanksgiving to your new little family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow she really is filling out - you can see it in the last photo. Cutie pie. Thanksgiving traffic? Honey, compared to the past 3 months of your life, that will be a piece of cake (or rather a piece of pumpkin pie).....
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment