| Windy! |
| Derek caught Caroline smiling |
| Can you see it? |
| Pretending she is a colonial baby in a bonnet |
| Bath time! She loves it until she has to get out... |
| No, those aren't teeth... just milk tongue. |
| Still tiny even though she's over 7 pounds now |
| Loving her new PJ's from Grampy, Nana and Uncle Elijah |
| While baby smiles, Fred stands guard |
| Our little baldy - did I mention her head size is the only thing on the growth chart! |
I know ALLLL about Alexander baby head sizes :-). She's growing so fast the rest will catch up. She is just so darned adorable - and - she's not bald, just blonde so no one can see it yet.
ReplyDeleteToo cute as always! Do you think when she's a little older she'll go into the reenacting business with her father? That bonnet suits her!
ReplyDeleteIt's all those brains in her head that makes her head big! She will be at the top of her class I bet!
ReplyDeleteLoved all the pictures. She is so cute!
So happy to hear that you are all doing well.
Absolutely adorable! 7 pounds - wow! She really is growing like crazy. That's great.
ReplyDeleteI know I keep saying it, but I can't help it, it's just so nice to see pics of you guys at home.
I've been wanting to come visit, but we've all had raging colds, so will spare Caroline the germ exposure for now.
Love the photo of her looking like she is breaking out in song, with "Oklahoma!" How cuteher smile is!Love that she has seen her first snow! Bath times are the best! Fred looks huge in the photo next to her!What a great guard!
ReplyDeleteWow, 7 lbs....way to go Caroline!!
ReplyDelete