Borrowing a blog post today

This post is from Rants from Mommyland this morning and is just about the sweetest thing (it's called "Tell Me a Story"); of course it had me sobbing and looking forward to the day when I can tell Caroline her story epic novel. I've actually been working on it - I have gone through all of the pics from our wedding day, to the positive pregnancy test, to the babyshower, to Caroline's birth, all of the NICU pictures, and finally the pictures from home. I'm almost done making a photo book that tells her story... and I did my fair share of crying while working on it last night and this morning.

The babe is sleeping now so I am going to take advantage and jump in the shower... we are cutting down the Christmas tree when Tyler gets home today so I must be clean for photos!

Comments

  1. Aimee, how wonderful that you are getting the story down into a photo book!!!!
    Have a special time gazing at the tree!
    Love, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't believe how much you are getting done with a new wee one at home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment