First Christmas

Earlier this week I came down with a stomach bug which knocked me out of commission for almost the entire week, but I recuperated in time to celebrate Christmas. Here are some pics from the past few days:
Caroline's new hat - made by a Mom friend

Boots - made by a different Mom friend

Afternoon snooze

While my sister took her kids to the beach...

... we stayed indoors and drank hot chocolate!

Sleepyhead

Grampie finally gets his turn to snuggle

A little brotherly rough-housing

Most loved gift: a whoopie cushion!

Settler's of Catan fun

Caroline loves her DNA and Staph toys from Matt and Kate

Fred love

Lots of Gummy Bears for Auntie Kate

And lots of chocolate for Matty

Caroline plays with her gifts from Oma

Tyler always finds the perfect gifts!

Caroline sure was spoiled today by Oma, Aunt Martha and Uncle Dave

Fred loves Grammie T's book for Caroline (I think he's jealous)

Science toys

Our little family

Merry Christmas!



Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Aimee, Tyler, and Caroline.

    I lit a candle at our church last night for Caroline, during a time at the Christmas Eve Service where we light candles for babies born during the year.

    It looks like your Christmas was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your back yard looks magical with all the snow! Having Caroline so healthy AND finally snow is all we could ask for!! Glad you had family there for Xmas, but I didn't see any blond hair dye from Tyler? What's with that!! Love, Mart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Aimee especially the ones with the three of you in front of the tree. Glad you felt better for Christmas. "Guess How Much I Love You" is still a favorite in our house. Both of my kids received it as a gift when they were born and the books are still here in the bookcase.
    Merry Christmas.

    Tara Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see Caroline growing and smiling and sleeping soundly.
    Merry Christmas!
    ith love,
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see you all enjoying your Christmas with Caroline - the best gift ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment