Susie came to the house Thursday night to babysit Caroline Friday while I went to Dartmouth for a doctor's appointment. She brought with her the beautiful LL Bean sled that she and Dennis got Caroline (and which will be a family heirloom I'm sure) for Christmas. I wasn't sure that Caroline would enjoy it this year because she still can't sit up on her own, but I decided to give it a shot today. What do you think?
At first I thought I'd just put her in the sled for a photo-op, but she was sitting so well (supported by her snowsuit, the bunting and the lining of the sled) that I decided to take her on a little ride. Caroline LOVED it. She was laughing and having a great time. I am only sorry that Tyler and Fred weren't home to see it!
I am looking forward to another sunny day so that we can go out again in the snow!
At first I thought I'd just put her in the sled for a photo-op, but she was sitting so well (supported by her snowsuit, the bunting and the lining of the sled) that I decided to take her on a little ride. Caroline LOVED it. She was laughing and having a great time. I am only sorry that Tyler and Fred weren't home to see it!
I am looking forward to another sunny day so that we can go out again in the snow!
She is just adorable in her new sled! She looks so much like Tyler, I think!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like she is having a grand old time! Yeah! Beautiful sled Susie!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun for Caroline!! Weeeeeee!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!! She looks like a princess in a coach!
ReplyDeleteJoanie
We have a sled like that! We used it a lot, and once in a while the dolls and stuffed animals still get pulled around in it. It will indeed become a family heirloom. Great pictures.
ReplyDeleteTara Nelson
seriously, the cutest photos I have ever seen! I have been hanging on to one of Camille's handmade hats that she outgrew, but this photo inspired me to mail it to Caroline for her next sledding adventure!
ReplyDelete