| Caroline likes to grab her toes now |
| Daddy with his Mini-Me daughter testing out the high chair |
| Adorable hat from Aunt Joanie! |
| "I'm just kicking back and relaxing!" |
| Oh my! |
| Sporting her sweet hat from Rebecca and Camille |
| This is how we make Caroline's DDAVP each night - lots of trash! |
| 10mL multi-use vial (L) and 1mL ampule (R) |
| The vials are impossible to find... we have 10 days worth of these mini-Coke bottles that you break open |
My Dad said it was supposed to be 90 the next few days in Florida... man, it'd be nice to be there for that!
So many cute pictures of Caroline! Glad she hasn't lost any weight with her recent tummy bug!
ReplyDeleteAimee, your reference to "Mini-Me" made me laugh. Maybe I'll get to see Dr. Evil at camp for a little while tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteGreat hats! Those ampoules are just like what I have to put into my breathing machines. I hate them because sometimes shards of glass break off. So dangerous - I'm always conscious of being so careful with them because of the girls - who of course want to play with them! I can't believe you have to go thru that each night for Caroline!
ReplyDeleteDoes she put her toes in her mouth yet? That's always cute and funny when they start doing that.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that glass thing that you have to break open doesn't seem very safe. Who invented that? It looks like a lot of work that you go through each night, and I'm sure not very fun, but Caroline is growing into the picture of health and happiness, so it's all worth it.
Just catching up on your blogs....Caroline is looking great!! I loved the photo of her in the tub especially!! And to think that she is already sitting in a high chair. Wow, what work you must go through each and every day to keep her healthy. You and Tyler are an inspiration to many!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mary
(Gosh, I hope you didn't "fall off " the driveway in the same spot that I did when I tried to visit last month. Was it by the split rail fench?
Aimee, Caroline and Tyler look so much alike in the high chair photo! She looks soo cute in her hats!! She must have many!!And yes, we nurses, at work, discuss how much waste there is when we open up syringe packages, etc, and have to throw away cables used once on a baby/child for O2 sats. In other countries, they would reuse much of what we throw away! But, of course, glad every thing is clean for Caroline!! Keep up the good work! p.s wrap each side of the ampule in gauze or strip of paper towel, so when you break it open you don't cut yourself.Love, Mart
ReplyDeleteLove all of Caroline's hats and sure hope you get all the Rx that you need for her! xo Auntie Laura
ReplyDelete