Results

I forgot to post the results from Caroline's biopsy - so sorry! All tests came back negative so it was the best possible scenario: looks like the diarrhea (most likely caused by a virus) just irritated her. We gave her Imodium for a couple days and the diarrhea - and blood - disappeared instantly. Yay! Tomorrow I'll start her back on some baby oatmeal - very exciting!

The weather couldn't be more beautiful today so Caroline and I got out with our friends for a walk. I stupidly wore jeans because I can't remember the last time I shaved my legs, and ended up sweating like a pig. Gross. When we came back from the walk I gave Caroline her regular 4 oz. bottle, but that just wasn't cutting it. She drank about 3 oz. an hour after finishing it and another 3 oz. an hour after that! I guess it makes sense that when she is hot she is going to be thirsty - like everyone else - but that she'll need a lot of fluid to replace what she sweat out.

Since it is so hot Caroline is spending the remainder of the day in her Fuzzibunz. We retreated to the coolness of the master bedroom where I thought we would both take a nap; Caroline had other plans:

I don't know why the sound didn't record... I added the music to entertain you in case watching Caroline isn't enough. ;) I actually had no idea that I had any video making software on my computer, but after being inspired by Ty's cousin Wayne and his videos I decided to see what came with my computer - and we do actually have Windows Live Movie Maker! I am going to have fun with this...  Anyway, Caroline is finally sleeping now so I need to try to get stuff done.

We are starting to like our jumparoo

Going to aerobics?

My friend Rebecca always sends the cutest stuff

Dressed for St. Patty's Day

Comments

  1. So glad it was an easy fix for Caroline's diarrhea. What a relief.

    The movie is adorable. Windows movie maker is a pretty fun little program.

    Glad you got to get out and enjoy this nice day. I wore pants all day too, for the same reason as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got good results from the biopsy. My son Chris used to love paper. No magazines or catalogs were safe with him around. He would even try to eat them! Glad you got out to enjoy the beautiful day.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that her tummy troubles have subsided and that you and Caroline enjoyed the spring weather today.

    Love, Aunt Lisa and Grammie Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEah Caroline! Phew. Let's discuss that Belle & Sebastien music you've got going in that video. I love that Scottish band.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment