While baby takes a nap I wanted to upload these new pics (before I start watching Mad Men - my new addiction!). Anyway, she is super cute, as usual. :)
Happy 8 months sweet Caroline. You are, indeed, cute as ever. Your Mommy takes THE best pictures of you that makes it pretty easy as Grandparents to show you off.
Wow! Already 8 months! Not only is she gaining, but I think I see the beginning of a hair line!! Looks like Tylers! Adorable hat! She must have quite a collection! Her red, white and blue outfit would be perfect for the 4th of July, but guessing she will outgrow it!! Yeah! Love, Martha
Happy 8 months sweet Caroline. You are, indeed, cute as ever. Your Mommy takes THE best pictures of you that makes it pretty easy as Grandparents to show you off.
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Susie and Dennis
Those long eye lashes are adorable!
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 months, Caroline!
Love, Aunt Lisa and Grammie
I love how chunky she looks in the first one!!! Yay! Caroline!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Already 8 months! Not only is she gaining, but I think I see the beginning of a hair line!! Looks like Tylers! Adorable hat! She must have quite a collection! Her red, white and blue outfit would be perfect for the 4th of July, but guessing she will outgrow it!! Yeah! Love, Martha
ReplyDeleteOkay, Caroline is adorable!! And even has little folds on her belly!!! Beautiful photos, Aimee.
ReplyDeleteJoanie