Grrr..... (Says Caroline!)

Lots of pics and video of Caroline tonight. She attended her first track meet today while I went on an interview. She had a great time and Tyler said she was a fantastic baby (of course!). Some random updates:
  • Dad went home Sunday and had a nice (long) flight. I found myself saying "Hey dad..." and then catching myself all day Monday. It was nice to have him here.
  • On Saturday Sue and Dennis came over with dinner to hear all about Tyler's trip to DC and to visit... we had a nice time and a yummy meal!
  • Ty came home Friday after a long journey home. Cousin Sara met Ty and the kids at the train station with bags of water and snack-bags that she had put together - what a sweetheart! (And congrats are in order to her, I hear!)
  • Aunt Joan came by this week and finally got to cuddle with Caroline. She came before with Grammie but wasn't feeling well and so stayed away from the babe.
  • Fred's been happy as a clam. He found a groundhog hole in the front yard and spends hours just waiting and staring at it.
  • The 3 remaining chickens are also well and keeping me supplied with eggs. :)


Sometimes it's just too light outside for a nap.

Opa and Caroline had loads of fun

Sophie is Caroline's new BFF

Fred also had a nice visit with Dad

Pillows everywhere to keep Caroline off the hardwood - she hit her head on it already. :(

Cuddles for Grampie Dennis

Dad's last day

Oops - I rolled onto the floor!

Mama! I'm stuck!

Did I share these already from the fishing trip?


I have 2 more fun videos to post but it will only let me do one per blog entry for some reason. I'll post them tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Aunt Lisa and GrammieApril 26, 2012 at 9:35 AM

    Really enjoyed all the pictures and videos of Caroline. She is so cute bouncing on top of the Settlers of Cataan game!

    I love the pic of Dad and Caroline - so cute!

    Glad you had such a great week.

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for the job!

    Love,
    Aunt Lisa and Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julie, you can't just slip in "I went to an interview" and not provide more details than that! Fill us in.

    Glad you had a nice visit with your dad. The photos of him and Caroline are adorable. She sure is getting her exercise in that jumping thing.

    Is Fred part terrier? Terriers were bred for digging groundhogs out of their holes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment