Well, sort of. I'm writing for NEKMoms.com. It's a local website that maintains a calender of things to do up here. My first post was on starting seeds for your garden - exciting stuff. I've been working on another blog called Mama's Recess that I made public yesterday in conjunction with today's post on NEKMoms.
Today Caroline and I attended our first full Kindermusik class - there were 6 babies! Who'd a thought there were so many babies Caroline's age in this area! All of the moms stay at home with their little ones and this was the first time most of them had seen other babies - it was too cute. Caroline had a great time looking around and smiling at everyone. We're looking forward to getting to know the other moms and babies in the class!
Today Caroline and I attended our first full Kindermusik class - there were 6 babies! Who'd a thought there were so many babies Caroline's age in this area! All of the moms stay at home with their little ones and this was the first time most of them had seen other babies - it was too cute. Caroline had a great time looking around and smiling at everyone. We're looking forward to getting to know the other moms and babies in the class!
Congrats!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVisited both sites. Very impressed. What a great outlet for you!
ReplyDeleteContratulations Aimee--Write on!!
ReplyDelete