| Avocados |
| Mommy has hair! |
| Laid back |
| My first of SIX outfits... dang reflux. |
| Meeting Opa for the first time! |
Tyler will arrive in DC about 10:30 tonight after an 11 hour rain ride with his AP students. I'm looking forward to hearing about their adventures.
Love, love, love the picture of your dad holding Caroline! So precious.
ReplyDeleteShe is growing so and getting so big!
Love, Aunt Lisa
I can't believe that she is already saying words! How wonderful!! Your Dad looks soo happy and proud to hold his granddaughter! How special for you to have him visit!! Congrats on all the months of pumping!! What a gift you have given Caroline! Nice to have a little extra time now to call your own! Love, Martha
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures. I didn't realize your dad hadn't been up yet to meet Caroline. I hope you guys have a great visit while he is here. Congratulations on the two blogs you are writing for. I had read NEK MOMS before but I will visit that site more often now that I know you are writing for it. I wore my hair back a lot after my kids discovered that "Mommy has hair"!
ReplyDeleteTara
Wait till she discovers your earrings. Ouch.
ReplyDeleteYou look well, healthy & happy, and so does your baby. What more can you ask for?
Love the pic of Opa too!! They look alike! xo auntie laura
ReplyDelete