I know this will probably embarrass Matty, but I think it's too cool not to share. Our friend Chris was reading his Nov 2011 Runner's World magazine when he came across a picture of Matt running the Fatman Cup Chilly Half-Marathon (in November 2010?). Although there are other runners in the shot, clearly the photographer was focused on Matt - probably because while everyone else is wearing long sleeves and hats, Matt's only item of warmth is a pair of blue gloves. (Just looking at the picture makes me cold!)
** And Matt took 2nd place in this race with a time of 1:18. :)
** And Matt took 2nd place in this race with a time of 1:18. :)

I noticed Matt immediately when I came across that picture! I remember e-mailing Susie and telling her that Matt was in Runner's World. I love all the videos and pictures from your recent posts. Caroline is such a talker. I am glad she got to go to her first track meet at that beautiful new track! Robin is really glad that you posted the Fred video. Good luck with your job prospect.
ReplyDeleteTara Nelson
Thanks for sharing this photo, Aimee! It is terrific! Matt looks very comfortable in the cold!! Glad to know that Caroline is getting out and learning all about track from Tyler! Hope to hear good news about your job prospects!
ReplyDelete