Caroline started this yesterday. I think she discovered her tongue in response to eating sweet potatoes and now she won't stop sticking it out. It's the cutest little-tiny tongue I've ever seen!
 |
| Look Ma! I have a tongue! |
On Friday we dressed up like a Burlington-style Vermonter (nooo one in the NEK would wear this! hahaha...):
 |
| This outfit didn't last long... she refluxed all over it! |
I forgot to post these earlier but they are from Tyler's Trivia Night fundraiser:
 |
| Rockin' her Harvard onsie from Lillian and Susan |
 |
| Getting some love from Nicole |
Not related to babies, but I've been making the most delish brownie in a mug the past few weeks. I found the
recipe on Food.com, my new fave site, and can't stop myself from eating one almost every night! It's so easy to make - and quick...
Finally, here is a video of Caroline and her tongue... she's also figuring out her jumperoo, although she still needs something to stand on in order to jump (by the way, please forgive my ridiculous commentary on these videos!):
She's a cutie alright....can't believe she's eating solid foods -- taht's great!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work Tyler, Aimee, and Caroline.
Love,
Mary :)
That video is so cute of Caroline sticking out her tongue! What a smart little girl!
ReplyDeleteGiggled when I saw the "Settlers of Catan" game giving her a little extra height under her feet!
Caroline is an adorable "tongue sticker-outer"! I love her little leg warmers! You are right - that is kind of a Burlington-style Vermmont outfit. I need to try that brownie recipe. It looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteTara