| Fred enjoys a stretch in the grass |
| Who is this cute baby in the dandelions? |
| "C'mon guys... look at the camera!" |
All went well in Boston last week, but it was a long trip! Thankfully we don't have to return until August and then it will be a down-and-back in one day. We celebrated Dennis' birthday on Saturday and then Mother's day on Sunday. Tyler bought me the steam mop I had been coveting ever since Sandy got hers! That, breakfast and a rose bush made for a wonderful Mother's day spent with my family. I officially found out on Monday that I did not get the job at the Junior High, which is unfortunate for me and for them. I had a random interview at Colchester Middle School on Monday afternoon but we've decided that if they offer me the job I won't take it and will instead stay home another year. Tonight Matt and Kate are coming over for the Dandelion Run tomorrow. Caroline and I are excited to have Kate join us for our cheerleading duties! We've missed her! That just about wraps up everything that's been going on here...
Happy weekend!
At first I thought photo #1 was Fred skipping through a field of dandelions. Funny!
ReplyDeleteCaroline looks exactly like Tyler in the last photo.
Just read your post on your other blog and just about cried my eyes out. Thank goodness she's doing so well now.
Oh my gosh, that closeup picture of Caroline on the blanket in the grass is just too precious. Aimee, did you see there is a middle school LA job in the Chronicle in Orleans?
ReplyDeleteGlad you had such a nice Mother's Day...now I am off to read the other blog!
joanie
Love the pictures of baby Caroline enjoying the Vermont fields. Just precious!
ReplyDeleteGlad things went well in Boston.
Enjoy your day with Kate tomorrow!
Love, Aunt Lisa
I love these pictures. I have seen you in Caroline here and there, but these pictures are Tyler through and through. Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day and the Dandelion Run. Love, Sandy
ReplyDeleteAimee:
ReplyDeleteI saw Joanie the other day and she was telling me about the pictures of Caroline in the field (must be from Facebook). Thanks so much for putting them on this blog. I also have been reading your other blog, and you do such a great job writing. Fred looks like he loves the tall grass and Caroline is adorable in her sun hat! Does anyone else think that Caroline looks like Heather? Darlene - what do you think?
Tara
Tara,
ReplyDeleteI totally thought I saw you at the Dandelion Run today. I went walking over to say hello when Matt stopped me because it wasn't you!
Lovely photos! Too bad about the job. What's wrong with these schools? First Martha, now you? Come on people!
ReplyDeleteAimee:
ReplyDeleteNo Dandelion Run for me - I am resting up for Vermont City Marathon next week. I wish I had seen you, though! I will assume that Matt did really well. Did Tyler run? Hopefully we will cross paths soon, maybe at one of these races. We really want to meet Caroline, and Robin really wants to see Fred! Chris wants to meet Fred too, as Robin has told him all about Fred!
Tara
Incredibly beautiful pictures Aimee! Sorry you didn't get the job you wanted but I think you will love another year at home with your munchkin! xoxo
ReplyDelete