Photo-a-Day/Mom's Visit

Mom got here safely from FL

Caroline keep trying to get into Fred's kennel

Lots of butterflies at our lilac

Cute

"VT Poplar Syrup - $50/gal." --sign at our neighbors house

Out for a walk

June 6 pic-a-day: Hat.

Cute pillowcase dress made by my friend, Jane.

Caroline LOVES her sippy cup!

June 7 pic-a-day: Drink.

Comments

  1. How wonderful that your Mom could come to visit. It hasn't been the best week, weather wise - at least in New Hampshire.

    Some real cute pictures of Caroline!

    I heard about sap from other trees, perhaps on NPR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of "Cute". Caroline looks like she is saying a Hail Mary!! Caroline looks like she is enjoying having her "Nona, Nonnie?" visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! She is growing up so much. I am so glad your mom is here...the weekend is supposed to be lovely!!--Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline looks so happy and content!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment