Today was National Get Outdoors Day so we decided to head outside to Shadow Lake for a quick BBQ this evening. Earlier today, Mom and I went to the Newport Farmers Market and walked around downtown while Tyler attended the graduation ceremony. After Caroline's nap, we packed up and headed first to Currier's (every tourist has to stop by) and then to camp. We grilled hot dogs and then Ty went for a swim. As we were packing up we ran into Wesley and the kids! So exciting to see them since they had not yet met Caroline!
 |
| Caroline ate up all her peas in the too-big high chair! |
 |
| Mom read the paper to Caroline - anyone know why it was so small today? |
 |
| My photo-a-day pic: My View. |
Tomorrow we are going to walk the bike path near Eagle Point!
So glad you all got to Shadow and that Wes's kids got to meet Caroline!
ReplyDeleteThat too big high chair was Sara's when she was a baby. I think someone had given me that for a shower gift.
I ended up buying a nicer one for Emily or Anna!
I can't believe you were at Currier's and I missed you! I was there yesterday. (I am there several times a week!) What great weather for your Mom's visit. Caroline looks like she enjoyed the day.
ReplyDeleteTara N.
Heather was tickled as could be to see Caroline. I scanned the crowd at the Old Stone House half expecting to see you and Tyler and Caroline. Either way, Old Stone House or Shadow Lake, it was a beautiful day. Glad you've had a nice visit with your mom. Hope she wasn't shocked my how "rustic" the camp is.
ReplyDeleteTerrific pictures!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am so glad Caroline and your mom had their first visit to Shadow Lake...rustic, but beautiful. She looks pretty content in all the pictures, even in the too big highchair!
ReplyDeleteGlad W, C & H got to meet Caroline!!!!
Joanie