Caroline Eats!

I am still working on my Florida post but it's rather long; in the meantime, check out this video of Caroline eating food... by herself! I guess she was just waiting to be really ready for food before jumping in like a pro. So exciting! For lunch she had some puffs, shredded cheddar cheese, and bananas. For dinner she had some egg from our chickens and regular pureed veggies (baby food). I am so proud of her! Can't wait to let her try some new foods...


Here is a pic of her w/ the eggs:


We are also working on getting rid of bottles and doing only sippy cups. This should be easy as she is a pro with the sippy cup already. We will also transition her out of our room and into her nursery... I am finally ready for the move, I think. :)

Comments

  1. Congratulations on another milestone. It's so nice when babies can feed themselves - frees Mom up a little bit. She's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to have Caroline eating on her own! I love that she has eggs from her own hens.

    P.S. Noticed that those "Puffs" were Happy Baby Puffs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her high chair tray! The cutest I have seen! Glad to see how much she is enjoying feeding herself and being sort of independent!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment