Caroline's 1st Year (in 15 minutes even!)

It's taken me a little longer than I expected to finish this video. I've been collecting pictures since the birth of Sweet Caroline with the intention of making this for her. And actually, the one I will save for her includes video so it's even longer! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

Comments

  1. Awesome pictures and music--loved it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Aimee! That was just beautiful! I have tears in my eyes as I write this as I was so moved by your video!

    Little Caroline is truly blessed to have such a wonderful Mom as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE seeing this!! Caroline is beautiful and perfect and OH, I am SO happy for you!! You may or may not remember me but I will never forget that night I took care of Caroline at DHMC. It was horrific for you, for Caroline and for me and it warms my heart to see this!
    Thanks for sharing this. It is what makes my job worthwhile.
    Much love and higs and kisses to that special baby girl
    Sterling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sterling! Of course we remember you! We are still so thankful for the wonderful care that you - and all of the nurses at DHMC - gave to Caroline! We are there often for appointments but never late enough to visit with the night nurses... So glad you got to see how well Caroline is doing now!

      Delete
    2. I have been following your blog for a while and I smile every time there is a new post!! This one was exceptionally special!! I only took care of Caroline a time or two but I did have her on that one scary, scary night. You went to Boston that day and I was SO glad that you did!! Anyway, it is all in the past and your daughter is absolutely lovely!! All children are special but these children who go through so much after birth are extra special!! At least I think so. Much love and thanks for keeping a blog!!
      Sterling

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW!! What a work of art and love!! Beautiful photos that take us all the way through Caroline's first year. She had grown so much, and her personality just shines through all the photos!!Great music choices, too, Aimee. Beautiful!!!!
    Great Aunt Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely beautiful. I couldn't get through it without crying. Happy first Birthday Caroline! You are a precious little girl.

    Tara N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's and angel and a fighter. She's precious.

    Beautiful video you have made and your music choices are the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious gift you have given Caroline! The video is precious. It is truly amazing to seen how hard she had to fight, and how healthy she is now!! When she is a teenager,and going through those trials, she will look back at this, and think, I can do anything!! Love, Martha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment