September in Pictures

Early September - playing with a bucket

Eating dog food - every kid does it at least once, right?

Another load of peppers done!

First batch of pie pumpkins! 12 more to go!

Pumpkin waffles

Pumpkin spiced lattes

Apple picking in Canada

Friends


Our family picture in the orchard

1st batch of apple sauce - I made 6 quarts!

Processed corn

Runaway baby - game Mom heart failure!

I'm growing like a weed these days!

And I require lots of sleep - preferably with my bottom in the air
"Caught" reading books - love this girl!

"Wait a minute mom..."



Playing with Oma

Too cute


Matchy-matchy

Fall fun before the Apple and Cheese Festival

Out of order - but this is from apple picking. Funny girl.

Comments

  1. Aunt Lisa and GrammieOctober 6, 2012 at 9:00 AM

    What fun to look at all these pictures. Caroline is just so cute and your garden did so well. I am impressed that you are putting all of your produce up!

    Looks like you enjoyed a visit from your Mom. What a great time to visit Vermont when the leaves have changed.

    Lots of activity at your house, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy. Love that you have so much from your garden. The kids won't let me cook any of our pumpkins. They want to carve them all for Halloween. I recognize that Halloween sweater. It was Heather's a few years ago. Julie must have passed it on to you from Lena.

    Caroline gets prettier every day.

    I'm sure dog food is a very nutritious food for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Aimee. It looks like your mom was here during peak foliage. I seem to recall that both my sister and I ate dog food, yummy! Speaking of dogs, we need to see pictures of Fred! Love the picture of Caroline with the books. When my kids were that age, they would sit there and go through every book in the bookcase. Caroline is just beautiful!

    Tara N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful pictures....and October isn't even half over yet!! I am so glad your Mom was able to come for a visit!!!!
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have been very busy with harvesting and "putting up" your garden! Love those pie pumpkins and peppers! Caroline looks so cute and healthy, next to the pumpkins! Your mom must have loved being with you all, and enjoying our Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment