For Jocelyn

This weekend we met up with my friend and former co-worker Linnzi at the Brighton Craft Fair... after some shopping and socializing with all kinds of fun people we had lunch in Island Pond and then headed home to prep for dinner with more friends at our house. I had such a great day and was really excited to run into my friend Jocelyn right as we were leaving. She reminded me that I hadn't posted in a while - and it's true! Ever since finding out I am pregnant again (I am pregnant!) I've been nauseous and unable to eat much, which has made me tired and weak. I used to blog when Caroline was napping, but lately I've just been napping along with her.

So here are some new pictures of Caroline to share! She is doing really well... we had appointments in Boston a couple weeks ago that went great. We'll be back for an MRI in December which I am sure will be fine - just a hassle. 

On our way to vote!

Using a fork pretty successfully for the 1st time

Gift from the cross-country team - too cute!

Going out for a walk - the pearls have since been hidden from Caroline.

Hugs and a fun visit with Calvin

Racing each other to the bottom of MY smoothie.
Oh - pregnancy news! Not much to say... I am seeing the Maternal Fetal Medicine (high-risk) OBs at Dartmouth this time around. I am also going to deliver there even if I go full-term (too many bad memories at North Country). I have an ultrasound and appointment this Wednesday which marks 12 weeks already. Excited to see the little bean again!

We are hosting Thanksgiving on Thursday and I am really looking forward to that. I LOVE Thanksgiving and have been thinking about it for over a month now! Back in middle and high school my friend Heather and I would literally spend weeks counting down to Turkey day by drawing pictures of our favorite side dishes. My mom's group has indulged this old habit by brainstorming favorite recipes the past couple of weeks. Love them!

Happy Turkey day to everyone! Now that the first trimester is over I promise to blog more often! :)

Comments

  1. Aunt Lisa and GrammieNovember 19, 2012 at 8:24 AM

    Loved that picture of you and Caroline finishing a smoothie together!

    Glad to hear that both you and Caroline are doing well.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh that girl is super cute! I was worried when some strange mountain man was holding her until I realized it was a very beardy Cal...

    Looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you all and Congratulations! Great pic of Calvin and Caroline! xoxo Auntie Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Lisa and GrammieDecember 20, 2012 at 4:10 PM

    Merry Christmas Aimee, Tyler, and Caroline. So glad all is going well with Caroline! Glad the doctors are taking good care of you during this new pregnancy!

    Looking forward to seeing you at the Alexander Family Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment