Grant will be in our room for a long time, but we still wanted to get most of his nursery done before his arrival so that we have a place for his stuff. We still have a few more things to add but here is what it looks like today:
I made the bedskirt and the curtains with no-sew hem tape - I love that stuff! The fabric wall art is literally staple gunned! It was a PAIN to hang those panels though...
I also have some cute pics of Caroline to share:
| Tyler painted a couple weeks ago and I made the curtains and wall "art" |
| Shadow Lake on the wall by the window |
| It's a secret! Grant's middle name can't be applied until he arrives! |
| WPA-style National Parks postcards on the dresser to use in more artwork and a mobile |
I made the bedskirt and the curtains with no-sew hem tape - I love that stuff! The fabric wall art is literally staple gunned! It was a PAIN to hang those panels though...
I also have some cute pics of Caroline to share:
| Ordering our seeds from High Mowing again this year |
| Playing with the felt board I made her... my shapes are pretty basic thus far! |
| Yep - standing on the lid to her mega blocks |
| I'd like to say that she ate more than a chocolate chip cookie for dinner but.... |
| Our Friday Night $10 meal deal form the high school's culinary department! Delish! |
| Doesn't everyone wear this many layers to go to swim lessons? |
| Playing with a dump truck and eating a snack - all while working out her quads. ;) |
| "Helping" mommy pack for the hospital |
Loved the way you decorated Grant's room! Beautiful pictures of Caroline!
ReplyDeletexoxo auntie laura
Grant's room looks great! Nice job. Love the pics of Caroline. You know, I've always thought she looks so much like Tyler, but now I can see she's looking a lot like you as well!
ReplyDeleteYou've done a great job decorating Grant's room!
ReplyDeleteI notice that Caroline has a long strand of curly blond hair down her neck! So cool!
Love the decorating in the room!! And just loved seeing the pictures of Caroline!!
ReplyDeleteJoanie
Grant's room looks great. I see that Fred joined in on the decorating fun! I love the chocolate chip cooked picture of Caroline. Take care and see you at the History Fair.
ReplyDeleteTara N.
Aimee, gotta love that no sew hem tape!! Grant's room looks ready to go! Nice job decorating!! Love the photo of Caroline looking at the seed magazine! You should sent that to High Mowing..maybe they could use it on their next magazine cover!! Hope Grant isn't too eager to get in that bedroom just yet!! Hang in there! Love Martha
ReplyDelete