Sunshine and Happiness!

I was thrilled to not only see the sun today but also to be able to play OUTSIDE with Caroline! I had to give up stroller walking once I started having issues with the pregnancy, so we've basically been stuck inside (and swim classes have ended with the closing of IROC).

Today we got out for a couple hours. First, we did some chicken watching, swinging and walking and I thought that would be enough, but Caroline was so excited to see all these new things that when I brought her back inside she threw a fit! We went back out for another hour and she played in the dirt with some sticks and rocks and had a blast. I'm looking forward to getting out with her more now that the snow is gone (please stay gone, please stay gone!).

Tomorrow I have a job interview so Caroline will get to go to track practice with Ty. I think she'll have fun with all the "big kids."

Some pics form the last few weeks:


Cuddles with Grammie while I was at the doctor

Grammie also brought over Ty's half of the canoe bookshelf for Grant's room

Fun with craft supplies

Easter Bunny from our neighbors... they gave her tulips, too!

Mad Men Party - I need to download the pic of Tyler to share!
Dinner beard :)

Loves her swing!
Dressed for track in her new Nikes (out of order!)





Chickens are very interesting... luckily Fred was there to protect us when he thought they were too close!

Comments

  1. So glad that you and Caroline got to enjoy the beautiful weather yesterday. How fun it must be for her to discover everything outside!

    So tickled that Grant is still inside. Everything will be so much easier this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say you really rock that Mad Men party dress! You look great, Aimee. Hope you feeling well, too. I agree with Caroline - who wants to be inside when the sun finally comes out. Great pictures of her. We are so glad we got to see Caroline at the History Fair (which was a great event - well done!) Seeing her in person after not seeing her for a long time reminded us all of what a precious miracle she is. Love the canoe bookshelf and of course the Nikes look great on the future track star.

    Tara N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see all these photos! You must be thrilled at how content Grant has been all these weeks...amazing when you think he wanted to come out weeks ago!
    Love to you all,
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment