But not really... there are 12 days until my due date but if Grant doesn't come on his own before May 29 I will be induced! Yay for knowing we are almost through this! I could wait it out and see what happens but because I am so dilated I have been seriously worried about delivering at home.
My birthday is May 26 (Sunday) so it would be okay for him to arrive then. :)
My birthday is May 26 (Sunday) so it would be okay for him to arrive then. :)
Wayne was 12 days early. Cole was 8 days early, and Heather was 5 days early. Caroline could be a big sister any minute now. We will be waiting impatiently for the good news of Grant's arrival.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo, way to go Aimee. Did you ever think you would be talking about being induced? Can't wait to find out the happy news when Grant arrives. Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteTara N.
Ah, I bet Grant wants his own birthday, not yours! ha ha My girls were both early too, Estelle 5 days early cause I "brought it on" and Léna who came out faster than a speeding bullet 10 days early. Does this mean for sure you'll deliver at North Country?
ReplyDeleteI was quite dilated with Maura(3rd child) and made two false trips to the hospital because I was so worried about delivering in the car ( because it almost happened with Conor) so on my third trip to the hospital, my midwife gave me pitocin to speed things up....I would not recommend that as it forces you into transition quickly and it can cause other problems. Talk to Aunt Martha she can give you some advice about pitocin.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Aimee and I will be praying for a healthy and safe delivery! xo auntie laura