Tomorrow should be the day we've been waiting for! If all goes well Grant should make his arrival sometime... given how dilated I am I can't imagine that the induction will take too long.
Today is kind of a weird day, although I imagine it's what every parent feels like when they *know* that it's their last day with their older child(ren). Tyler and I woke up this morning and said, "It's our last morning as a family of three!" All day we'll be making comments like this...
I took Caroline to story hour this morning and will take her to the park this afternoon. Maybe we'll even have some Mommy-Daughter ice cream afterward. I have a journal that I write in to give her when she's all grown up and today I get to write a letter about her last day as an only child and her first day as an awesome big sister tomorrow. We watch her play with her babies and can't wait to see how excited she is when her very own real baby comes home this week. (Although she like to give the swing a really nice push when her baby is in there and that is something we will need to stop!)
We have to be at the hospital at 5:30AM and given that I normally don't fall asleep these days until 4AM I am guessing that it'll be an all-nighter. I got a new book at the library so at least I'll have something to do to pass the time.
As soon as I am up to it I'll post pics of our little guy!
Today is kind of a weird day, although I imagine it's what every parent feels like when they *know* that it's their last day with their older child(ren). Tyler and I woke up this morning and said, "It's our last morning as a family of three!" All day we'll be making comments like this...
I took Caroline to story hour this morning and will take her to the park this afternoon. Maybe we'll even have some Mommy-Daughter ice cream afterward. I have a journal that I write in to give her when she's all grown up and today I get to write a letter about her last day as an only child and her first day as an awesome big sister tomorrow. We watch her play with her babies and can't wait to see how excited she is when her very own real baby comes home this week. (Although she like to give the swing a really nice push when her baby is in there and that is something we will need to stop!)
We have to be at the hospital at 5:30AM and given that I normally don't fall asleep these days until 4AM I am guessing that it'll be an all-nighter. I got a new book at the library so at least I'll have something to do to pass the time.
As soon as I am up to it I'll post pics of our little guy!
| Is there something on my face? |
I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures of Caroline with baby Grant!
ReplyDeleteTara N.
As I write, you are now at the hospital!! I hope your labor goes smoothly and that Grant makes a grand, and healthy, entrance!! Love to all of your family!! Love Martha
ReplyDelete